Creating a refund request
Before opening a refund request please make sure you followed all steps and as mentioned below.
You can open a refund request by opening a support ticket. Fill out the ticket with details so our staff will look into this.
The refund request process
After a buyer has applied for a refund request, Our Staff has 5 days to help the buyer solve the problem and/or decide the refund request.
If the Our Staff does not respond to the buyer through the refund request during this period, the refund request will automatically be decided in favor of the buyer.
If the seller does respond to the buyer through the refund request, but does not decide the refund request. The refund request will be automatically closed and no refund will be given.
If a refund request is closed, the buyer has the opportunity to dispute the refund request if he/she thinks this is an incorrect decision. The buyer can dispute a refund request by opening a ticket again.
After a refund request has been disputed, the seller has 5 days to submit any relevant information related to the refund request. If the seller fails to respond within this time period, the dispute will automatically be decided in favor of the buyer.
Processing the refund
If a refund request has resulted in a refund. The refund request will have to be processed by Us. This normally takes 1-2 business days to complete.
Please note that we do not refund your purchase in the following situations:
- The reason for the refund is you have made an accidental purchase.
- The reason for the refund is you don’t want the item anymore.
- The item is not working as it should because you do not have the expertise to use the item correctly.
- The problem is caused by a misconfigured environment is not by a defect of the item itself.
- You have not posted a message with a detailed description of the problem in the support section of the item or have not given the author the chance to solve the problem.
- If the purchase is more then 30 days ago.